A good speaker entertains you but a great speaker inspires and challenges your thinking. They push you to see things through a different lens and forces individuals and teams to reflect on their own situation and actions.
Tim is well known for delivering thoughtful and provocative sessions to audiences across Australasia. He is a leading specialist on Pragmatic Leadership in complex organisations. At the end of the day we all need to deliver outcomes and Tim has a clear focus on Outcomes Focussed Leadership.
He has a clear focus on helping his audience to:
- Understand what really counts in their roles as formal and informal leaders
- Discard the fads and fashions of modern ‘Leadership Training’ and getting back to basics
- Challenge their status quo
- Believe in their ability to achieve whatever they put their minds to, either individually or as a group
- See the power of mindset and a ‘just do it’ attitude.
Tim has truly ‘been there and done that’. He draws on his experiences as a Senior Police Officer, a leader in the hospitality industry and his time as an executive in banking and Finance to provide meaningful, real life examples and stories to illustrate his points.
Some of Tim’s more popular keynotes are detailed here. You can always reach out to Tim directly if you require a bespoke presentation.
- When times are tough leadership means everything
- Reinvent your self whenever you want
- Making difficult decisions that you really can live with
- Being nice is boring!
- The never ending restructure and redundancy cycle is a sign of Poor Leadership, not an inevitable function of Good Leadership.
- It’s about influencing people, STUPID!
- Procrastination kills opportunity
- Negotiating towards the right place
“Tim’s presentation really hit the mark with our delegates and as the breakfast presenter for our conference, it was an inspirational start to the next two days. Tim was well researched, prepared and professional. I would certainly recommend him for any corporate speaking engagement.”
“Tim Kitching was inspirational, humble and able to connect his experiences with our industry sector. Thanks Tim for starting our conference with some thought provoking and meaningful messages.”
Chief Commercial Officer, IPMG
“Tim presented to a group of nursing staff on the subject of team leadership. At first the staff were somewhat sceptical of someone from outside of the medical sector talking to nurses on management and leadership but Tim had a way of getting his points across in a manner that they could readily relate to. We ask for feedback from staff on such presentations and many left vey positive feedback on Tim’s presentation. All in all I would recommend Tim as a professional and motivating speaker. ”
Sheila Collins, Training Manager, North Shore Private Hospital
“Tim is a trusted advisor and great support for our business and our people. He’s a proven partner in delivering change, revenue growth, improved business practice and new thinking. Tim takes the time to understand the environment and challenges to ensure programs are specifically tailored to achieve desired outcomes. He is a talented public speaker and presenter.”
Kristie Atkins, Group Executive PMP Ltd
To engage with Timothy for you next speaking requirement reach out…