The Coaching Philosophy
Implementation of metrics to track progress.
The benefits of hiring a coach are many and varied, however, most clients choose to hire Tim for the level of structure and accountability they experience on the path to achieving their business and/or personal goals.
Tim has a straight-forward view on coaching and has developed a framework by which the general principles are applicable whether it be for coaching a C-Suite Executive or a Sporting Professional.
Key areas of Tim’s coaching include:
- Use of evidence-based approached that deliver results
- Development of the right mindset
- Identification of pre-existing derailers of success
- Importance of developing goals to achieve
- Research and planning
- Break-down of goals into manageable and daily actionable steps
- Development of the required persistence and discipline in working towards the end goal
- Development of the strong and unwavering mindset required to deal with adversity along the way
- Implementation of metrics to track progress
Executive Coaching is a proven process that improves the leadership skills of executives. This includes:
- Mindset, and
It usually involves one-on-one sessions held on either a fortnightly or monthly basis for a set amount of time. More information about our Executive Coaching program is available with this link.
Personal Coaching is similar to Executive Coaching, however, it is designed for non-executives. Personal Coaching can help with:
- Career management
- Dealing or driving significant change in one’s life
Through utilising these tools in addition to our coaching services, we improve the success rate of recruitment by up to 300%.